Our goal is to surround you with positive, successful, professional people; provide you with great tools and support; offer you as much training as you want; encourage you to be the best you can be; and help you to achieve your goals.
TECHNOLOGY AND TRAINING
- Tons of FREE ONLINE TOOLS to help build & manage your business!
- FREE ONLINE TRAINING, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, on your computer or ours!
- A Free Mobile Application for Smartphones to help your customer search all listings in New Jersey
- Regular CERTIFIED training conducted in our office through Buffini and Co. which includes "100 Days to Greatness" for agents who need a jump start to their business and "The Ultimate Agent" for those agents wanting to break out from the $100,000 range into the $500,000 and over range. This latter course is unique to RE/MAX.
- Your own FREE AGENT WEBSITE, EMAIL ADDRESS and CRM TOOL!
- FREE hands-on help with setting up your Website and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool
- FREE ONLINE DESIGN TOOLS with OVER 1600 CUSTOMIZABLE TEMPLATES enabling you to create PROFESSIONAL flyers, slide shows, virtual tours, presentations, brochures, postcards, & more -EASILY IN MINUTES!
- FREE LEAD MANAGEMENT TOOLS & DRIP CAMPAIGNS! You automatically capture any internet activity on your listings. Your clients receive professionally developed monthly E-Newsletters.
- PERIODIC ON-SITE SOCIAL MEDIA WORKSHOPS to help you navigate Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other outlets.
- TOP-OF-THE-LINE EQUIPMENT (Phone System, Voice Mail and color copiers and scanners)
- Access to Group Health Insurance.
- Ability to earn designations from your home or our office! No need to sit at the board office!
- CONVENIENT LOCATION... right in the heart of Saddle River just off of Route 17!
- PROFESSIONAL yet FRIENDLY work environment!
- Broker with Sales Experience. A broker with over 25 years experience and with 19 years as a Broker, Julie Cleary is able to use her experience to help you with all those “questions” that inevitably come up. Don’t depend on a broker with little experience in actually selling real estate.